Dienstag, 12. Oktober 2010

I know a lot of ways of the world

I know a lot of ways of the world, I feel, my real, independent. In the 16-year-old birthday, I was officially the home abandoned. I was kicked out. I do not hurt, nor crying. may have been used to ignore it, I was able to look after themselves very well, I did very well, methodical care with their things, was expelled from that day on, I learned to not cry encounter anything. I know that crying is useless. I decided to forget all the memories belong to the family, treat yourself as an orphan. I hate them, are bitterly hated. so I had a better day I want to stand proud in front of them that did not you like me too. Every time I think I insisted on going, and want to give up when I would say to myself: br From that day on, my book will be scored on my parents money every month, I think it is poor. So I saved up the money, keep college. they have a phone no to me.for Verification of Moncler Zhao Miriam, I lost everything. for Verification of Zhao Miriam, I've lost Jiao Zhao Mu Bai's qualifications ... ... 4, six girls in Happy Camp. to SMS made in the past, I smile at other people than I used to think the poor, and I should be the far the most pathetic that a bar. now at eight o'clock, publicity and Cui far have fallen asleep. inside a silence, like is more than just me and Liu Ming alive. I looked up and saw the opposite pair of sad eyes. 'I'm sorry, this really hurt you ... ...' I was about expressing emotion, that I may from time to as he so preoccupied with, but also a multi-Ming Liu SMS incoming: 'idiot woman, look so you actually can stay in so brave.' I hurled gave him a super-invincible Big supercilious . I close the phone, hum, I'll go and play poker and the Duke of Zhou, Liu and more clear, since the one you play with!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen