Montag, 25. Oktober 2010

Only to Chinese folk music Chinese folk songs for people to accept more and more friends being the world is knowledge


This should particularly like to thank all the media friends, because everyone is help, only to Chinese folk music Chinese folk songs for people to accept more and more friends being the world is knowledge, awareness, understanding and love, so special thanks to everyone. , to boost the Chinese folk songs. Shanghai World Expo is a very attractive, very influential big stage, at this time, the world is eyes are focused Shanghai, focus on China.
At this time, we also show Chinese culture to the world to promote Chinese culture and promote Chinese music, rare very good opportunity on May 1st, I will be in Shanghai Stadium at 8 pm, join the world-famous tenor Andrea. Bocelli and famous piano Lang Lang at home, there are pop star Jay Chou, we burst into singing along, cheering for the World Expo, China is singing. hope all my friends were concerned about us, support us, I hope all of you media friends, I hope you go to our music site will fuel to fuel our Chinese folk songs. Thank you. I also learn this magic, try it, I hope there are some easy links with all friends in the field of communication. I do not know ah, probably do not know what questions Jimmy Choo Shoes to ask right? .Xu Peidong speech. .conference site - Wang Tianning photo .May 1st night is a night worth the wait over the past several years, Chinese artists led by Song Zuying excellent Chinese culture will be sent to the Sydney Opera House, was sent to the Vienna Golden Hall and the Kennedy Arts Center, and now, a world-class artists went to China and into the nest .

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen